On Tuesday, 3H took part in Internet Safety Day. One of the activities was thinking about what technology will be like in 20 years’ time.
3H came up with some great ideas! Here are a few:
- a watch that tells you when it’s time to work, play or go to lunch;
- mobile phones that interact with you;
- games that teleport you to the action;
- whiteboards that read the teacher’s mind to write;
- whiteboards that have arms and talk to you and send out mini iPads for the children to work on; and
- music apps that take you to see the artist live.