Vision and aims
Relationships are at the centre of all we do, they enable us to create a distinctive ethos based upon our Christian belief.
We work together so that:
- Every child and adult is valued, that their own unique qualities are recognised.
- Learning is an exciting and dynamic experience for us all.
- Our children develop the skills and abilities to be lifelong learners.
- Our children achieve their full potential, both academically and socially.
- Our children build resilience and character to make a positive contribution to the school and community.
- Our children contribute actively to the development and improvement of our school.
- Our children have self respect, confidence and a sense of responsibility for their own well being and for that of others and the environment.
- Our children make good choices, considering the impact upon themselves and others.
Caring for all…Growing with God