School Uniform is a requirement for all pupils from Reception to Year 6. Children joining the nursery may wear the uniform if they wish.
Our uniform is smart and practical. Some elements of the uniform can be bought in local department stores and supermarkets. The branded elements are currently available from the school office.
The uniform consists of:
- Grey Trousers or Skirt
- White Polo shirt or School Lilac Polo shirt
- Purple School Sweatshirt or Cardigan
- White or grey socks
- Black school shoes – not trainers
- Purple & white check dresses can be worn in warm weather
For PE, the kit is:
- White t-shirt
- Black shorts
- Plimsolls For PE lessons in winter, children may wear black tracksuit bottoms and a plain, dark coloured sweatshirt
Jewellery, including earrings, must be removed for PE. We do not tape up earrings, instead they must be removed.
Hair accessories for girls should be in the school colours: purple or black.
In colder/wetter weather, children may wear boots to school, but must bring their normal school shoes to change in to before the start of the school day.
School Uniform Grant
If you are receiving benefits, your child may be entitled to a primary school uniform grant.
Your child may qualify for a clothing grant, if you receive:
- Income support
- Income based Job seekers allowance
- Income based Employment support allowance
- Universal Credit, provided your household income does not exceed £7,400
- Child tax credit/working tax credit (provided your household income does not exceed £16,190)
- Guaranteed element of Pension credit or
- NASS – Supported by the National Asylum support service
If you think that you are eligible, please click here to fill in an online form.