School Uniform is a requirement for all pupils from Reception to Year 6. Children joining the nursery may wear the uniform if they wish.
Our uniform is smart and practical. Some elements of the uniform can be bought in local department stores and supermarkets. The branded elements are currently available from the school office.
The uniform consists of:
- Grey Trousers or Skirt
- White Polo shirt or School Lilac Polo shirt
- Purple School Sweatshirt or Cardigan
- White or grey socks
- Black school shoes – not trainers
- Purple & white check dresses can be worn in warm weather
For PE, the kit is:
- White t-shirt
- Black shorts
- Plimsolls For PE lessons in winter, children may wear black tracksuit bottoms and a plain, dark coloured sweatshirt
Hair accessories for girls should be in the school colours: purple or black.
In colder/wetter weather, children may wear boots to school, but must bring their normal school shoes to change in to before the start of the school day.
School Uniform Allowance
Families receiving Income Support, Job Seeker’s Allowance, Child Tax Credit (provided they are not receiving Working Tax Credit and their household income is less than £16,190) and asylum seekers are entitled to a school uniform allowance. Parents need to provide evidence of receiving the benefit within the last 6 months.
If you think that you are eligible, please click here.