St Paul’s School operates equality of opportunity in its day to day practices:
We aim to provide all our pupils with the opportunity to succeed and to reach the highest level of personal achievement. To do this we:-
- Use contextual data to improve the ways in which we provide support to individuals and groups of pupils.
- Monitor achievement data by ethnicity, gender and SEND and provide support to narrow any gaps.
- Take account of all pupils’ achievement when planning future learning and setting challenging targets.
- Prepare all pupils for life in a diverse society.
- Promote attitudes and values that will challenge racist and other discriminatory behaviour or prejudice.
- Provide opportunities for pupils to appreciate their own culture and celebrate the diversity of other cultures.
- Seek to involve all parents in supporting their child’s education.
- Include teaching and classroom based approaches appropriate for the whole school population which are inclusive and reflective.