Here is the most recent gallery. For all galleries click here
Our school was opened in 1873, after the parish church, which was built and opened in the 1860s. The school building was designed by church architects and has many of the original arched windows, typical of a church school of the mid Victorian period. The school was established under the auspices of the National Society for the Education of the Poor in the Principles of… For more about Our History please click here
Children from Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 had their first Football club session this afternoon. They practised dribbling and passing skills and played short games to finish off. We are all looking forward to more sessions over the next few weeks!
For more on this news item please click here